Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you craving RIGHT NOW? (food)

Kinda curious about what you guys crave at this very moment. Is it something awesome, plan or weird?

Right now I'm craving a Five Guy's Bacon Cheeseburger with onions, bbq sauce, lettuce, mayo and a big brown bag of Cajun fries My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Sadly it's too late to get one.

Anyway, post away!

Cheese curls
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Shepards pie. Have been for days. Must make this weekend.
      Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Bacon rolls

Comment

Corn dip. Just messaged my sister on Facebook for her particular recipe. Think Mexican corn, green chiles, green onions, sour cream, mayo, and cheese all mixed up. Sounds odd, but tastes amazing.

Comment

Sleep.

Rapscallion

Comment

A pumpkin spice latte and some spice cake. I've been stocking all the new fall stuffs all week.
              Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Ramen, strangely. The mushroom kind with green onions and peas added.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  Sleep.

Rapscallion
                  Too right; shouldn't have got up so early

Comment

Gino's East.

Comment

Dark chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and coffee.
                      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth jennie View Post
                        Too right; shouldn't have got up so early
                        Managed to get back and get some quality (ish) shuteye, I'm pleased to say.

Rapscallion

Comment

I've been craving good old canned Cream of Chicken soup for a long time.
                          Trouble is, I can't find any that is gluten free round here
                          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

I'm craving wool. Not to eat

I'm currently making a massive granny square blanket...two actually.
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Lemon meringue fudge (basically lemon extract, white chocolate, and marshmallows plus one or two other things). Saw a recipe in the paper >_>
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                              X