Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the quiz, but I've always identified with dragons.

The result? Hmm, a wolverine. Somehow I never saw that coming! 2nd place crow, 3rd place spider.

Comment

I'm a wolf; actually a therian.

I've had quite a few totem animals over the years: bat, ferret, raven, dolphin, eagle, ant...but Wolf's been pretty much a constant. That may be why I get along so well with dogs
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
        I think mine is a bear. But people who think that are never bears, so...
        Heh. The quiz said the bear was the least likely to be my animal. The most likely was a fox.

Comment

Heh. The quiz said the bear was the least likely to be my animal. The most likely was a fox.
          I'm a fox too. Amusingly the traditional Danish name of a fox is Mikkel and I have been called Mikkel Ræv (Mikkel Fox) much of my life .

Comment

...Does fire count?

Quoth Mikkel View Post
            I'm a fox too. Amusingly the traditional Danish name of a fox is Mikkel and I have been called Mikkel Ræv (Mikkel Fox) much of my life .
            Obligatory....

What does the fox say?
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              ...Does fire count?
              With your luck, Seraph, your totem animal is probably a peacock.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                What does the fox say?
                Dingdingdingadingadingading, wapapapapapapow, hatty-hatty-hatty-ho... A few other things.

Comment

Dingdingdingadingadingading, wapapapapapapow, hatty-hatty-hatty-ho... A few other things.
                  Tchoff tchoff tchoff tchoffa tchoff!

Comment

Totem animal (in the context you guys are talking) seems to be a Cougar... although not by that quiz... I'm definitely not a bear.
                    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                      ...Does fire count?
                      Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      With your luck, Seraph, your totem animal is probably a peacock.
                      Phoenix!

(of course)
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        What does the fox say?
                        Bugger off, ya pervert!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Phoenix!

(of course)
                          Why Seraph And Peacocks Don't Mix
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

...Its never going to die, is it?

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                              ...Its never going to die, is it?
                              You posted it on the Internet, dear.

Once it's on the Internet, it lasts FOR.EV.ER.

Comment

Man, I'm losing my touch. I was so sure it was going to link to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q

Comment

Working...
                                X