Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm printing my cards right now... going to get envelopes on Thursday and hopefully will have postage by the weekend.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• All my cards are written, stamped, enveloped and going in the mail tonight. Yay!

Oh, and I've also received one from Monica. Thanks!
      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Glad the cards are getting to people. I mail them out 2 a day. Still got a few more to send.
        "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• Was going to have all mine out today, but it'll probably be Monday or Tuesday now. We'll see.

Looking forward to seeing all the cool cards.

Comment

• Got a card from Monica this week.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I got one from Monica already, have to double check (I've gotten one, and I'm pretty sure that's who it's from).
              My cards are all finished, it is a new design this year, again, non-traditional, and no two cards have the same hand written sentiment in them (granted, some of them are worthy of fortune cookies and others are painful play on words from the recipient's screen name and a few are jokes about the recipient's location, hopefully all in good taste). They were dropped in the mail this morning, so most Yanks should be seeing them in about a week or less, everyone else's milage may vary.
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• I haven't found just the right cards yet *hides*
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                  I haven't found just the right cards yet *hides*
                  Don't worry...last year I had plans to make my own and procrastinated and then got sick so I ended up stopping at Target about 2 weeks before Christmas to buy some boxes of cards.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got Monica's card over the weekend!

I have my stack o' cards ready to send. Just need to procure postage. Hoping to get that done this week.
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      My cards are in here somewhere..
                      You go in first.
                      BTW, I got Monica's, and sent mine out Saturday.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I received my first card today, all the way from Australia and KatherineB.

Now I have to get my cards ready to mail.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                          I haven't found just the right cards yet *hides*
                          Don't feel bad; I still haven't got my stamps ...

Comment

• I got my first card today, too!!

Thank you, KatherineB. It made me grin like a loon, seeing an Australian postmark, and I may, or may not, have gone "squee!"

Comment

• Today I got cards from Smiley and Katherine B (love the glittery elf and the tiny Aussieland that fell out )

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                              You go in first.

Heh, I got the cards out but I nearly killed myself in the process. I might actually get to go home next week. Maybe..?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yay! So glad they're arriving!
                                "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Working...
                                X