Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth celticgrl View Post
    I have a slight problem I forgot I no longer use the email addy that I signed up to customers sucks with so cant get the code if I fix it now will I still get the code

Never mind it worked
    Just for reference: If you update your email address in your profile you can go through the sign up process again and it will send you a new code.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

To summarize what y'all missed:

Cheers, happy, stamps, glitter, dropcloths, evil cackling, fun, whycan'tisignup, joy, pickle.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        To summarize what y'all missed:

Cheers, happy, stamps, glitter, dropcloths, evil cackling, fun, whycan'tisignup, joy, pickle.
        Pretty much...we're up to 25 peop-

Wait..pickle? I think I missed that...
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-26-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Wait..pickle? I think I missed that...

That's what terrified His Moobness...

into deleting the thread.
          Last edited by dalesys; 09-26-2013, 01:08 AM.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Reminder: Only 30 days remain to sign up for the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, patiokitty, BookstoreEscapee, Peppergirl, ParkingWitch, ArcticChicken, DaisyQueen, taxguykarl, EricKei, Elspeth, bhskittykatt, Pixi_kitty, PastryGal, TawnyMyst, Pixilated, DGoddessChardonnay, KatherineB, Trixie, protege, Carina16, Sarlon, Monica, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Kanalah, celticgrl, Bandit has joined.
            Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post

That's what terrified His Moobness...

into deleting the thread.

Aww, mannnn!!

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
                Um, as the only token Australian (still!) can people let me know if they would rather I backed out to save them postage costs?
                No way! The 'round-the-world aspect (or even just the 'cross-the-country aspect) is part of the fun!

We're in, though I think I'm going to start preparing for this much earlier than I did last year. We like to hang the cards on the inside of the front door, and last year, they covered the door and spread onto the wall next to it. Lots of festive fun.
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

Reminder: Only 27 days remain to sign up for the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, patiokitty, BookstoreEscapee, Peppergirl, ParkingWitch, ArcticChicken, DaisyQueen, taxguykarl, EricKei, Elspeth, bhskittykatt, Pixi_kitty, PastryGal, TawnyMyst, Pixilated, DGoddessChardonnay, KatherineB, Trixie, protege, Carina16, Sarlon, Monica, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Kanalah, celticgrl, Bandit, HawaiianShirts has joined.

Comment

How can I join the Christmas card exchange? Thank you

Comment

Quoth bonilaur View Post
                      How can I join the Christmas card exchange? Thank you

The instructions are at the end of the first post of this thread.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...24&postcount=1

Comment

Quoth celticgrl View Post
                        I have a slight problem I forgot I no longer use the email addy that I signed up to customers sucks with so cant get the code if I fix it now will I still get the code

Never mind it worked

Quoth patiokitty View Post
                        I need to buy stamps ASAP...and remember the international postage rates. *off to visit the Canada Post website*
                        Same here!

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                        I need to check on cards.
                        I need to find mine ... I know they're around here somewhere ...

Comment

I always wait until the list goes out to get stamps. Then I get a couple books of US and whatever I need for international.

Comment

Reminder: Only 23 days remain to sign up for the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, patiokitty, BookstoreEscapee, Peppergirl, ParkingWitch, ArcticChicken, DaisyQueen, taxguykarl, EricKei, Elspeth, bhskittykatt, Pixi_kitty, PastryGal, TawnyMyst, Pixilated, DGoddessChardonnay, KatherineB, Trixie, protege, Carina16, Sarlon, Monica, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Kanalah, celticgrl, Bandit, HawaiianShirts, worddork, bonilaur has joined.

Comment

I just signed up... and hope I updated my address properly...

eta- apparently it did get updated properly
                              Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 10-05-2013, 07:37 PM.
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Reminder: Only 20 days remain to sign up for the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, patiokitty, BookstoreEscapee, Peppergirl, ParkingWitch, ArcticChicken, DaisyQueen, taxguykarl, EricKei, Elspeth, bhskittykatt, Pixi_kitty, PastryGal, TawnyMyst, Pixilated, DGoddessChardonnay, KatherineB, Trixie, protege, Carina16, Sarlon, Monica, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Kanalah, celticgrl, Bandit, HawaiianShirts, worddork, bonilaur, smileyeagle1021 has joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X