Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder, you have until tomorrow to opt out, if'n you be needing to for some strange reason.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Announcement: The opt out period has passed for the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange event.

The email containing the PDF of all addresses of the participants
      has been sent to the participants.

The templates to use when printing these addresses are the Avery
      8160 templates. In addition, Avery has a file template that can be
      used to print out your own return address labels. Go to
      http://www.avery.com/ and look for Avery 8160 in the software area.

Reminder: These addresses are private! Keep the PDF itself private
      please!
      Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

The list is out! If you didn't get it, check your spam filters. If you still didn't get it, PM me your email address.

Looks like one person dropped out, so we have 36 total: 27 US, 6 Canada, 1 Australia, 2 UK
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 11-04-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

I have the list! Planning has already commenced...
          "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Yay! Got the list! I'm so excited!

I was already listening to Christmas music when I got the email.
            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Im so excited! Im going to send out in batches starting on my next pay!
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Just for the record, you won't be seeing any cards from me until December. I don't even think about starting them until at least Thanksgiving weekend (usually Black Friday when I don't leave the house).

I didn't ban anyone last year, let's keep it that way!

Comment

Starting on my cards today! Woohoo!!!!

Comment

Wooohoo Got the list. Now much go find Christmas cards!!
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Got the list, yay! Now, like Elspeth, just have to go find some cards, LOL. I expect to start on mind this weekend.

Comment

• I have cards already!!

I'm going to be getting stamps and sending out international cards within the next few weeks, and then US cards after.

SO EXCITED!!!

I just hope our mailman delivers them all, we've had issues with him not bringing me stuff and my mail getting "lost" I have no idea why.

Comment

• I got half of them addressed. I am waiting for the other half of my stamps. I should have some of the first batch mailed out later this week.
                          "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• Got the rest of my cards today. I was able to pick some up that already match the ones I had. Just need to get stamps and uh write them out.
                            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• You guys are sure on the ball!

No card shall leave this residence until after Thanksgiving. I try to give the Turkey his God-given holiday. Lol.

Ill try to get the international ones out sooner though. Haven't bought cards yet.

Comment

• Not much of a way to spend a holiday is it. I don't usually care to have my holiday being slowly roasted then having a large onion stuffed up the wazoo...You may feel differently

Ooh and this will give me a chance to help my collection-getting a postmark from each US state
                                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X