Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mailed all of my cards today.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I haven't mailed my cards yet because I am missing one address for a friend (not a CSer) who just moved and started a new job and I am hoping she will respond to my email soon so I can put all my cards in the mail at once. If she does not respond by the end of the week I will send the rest.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• So far this week:

Sarlon

Bhskittykatt & Pippin
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• We got Sarlon's card yesterday!! Yay!!

We're currently working on our cards. Lemme tell ya guys, I'm glad I have xx_wolfie_xx helping me, he's so talented!

Comment

• I'll have you know that I licked every envelope...even the self sealing ones...lupo is really taking advantage of my tounge.

Comment

• >.>

<.<

I have no comment. At all.

We're working hard on the CARDS!!!

Comment

• Quoth xx_wolfie_xx View Post
                I'll have you know that I licked every envelope...even the self sealing ones...lupo is really taking advantage of my tounge.
                That's what he said.....
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  We're working hard ...
                  We know that.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Tally from the Kittery:

patiokitty
                    monica
                    taxguykarl

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• cards went out yesterday
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• those who got my cards so far, make sure to look at the back of the business cards...theres a special offer on the back.
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I just received a lovely card from patiokitty, my first one from Canada.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Today is my first honest-to-God day off in a couple weeks, so I sat down and did all my cards. I will mail them sometime next week.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I got patiokitty and morgana today.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• We got morgana's card today.

AND finished addressing ALL THE CARDS. Planning to hit the post office this weekend and send them all out.

Comment

Working...
                                X