Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending prayers for a complication free surgery for your husband and freedom from worry for you. Hugs to you both.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Thank you all.

This time tomorrow, the surgery will be over.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

*hugs*. Keeping you in my thoughts. x
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

By the time any of you read this, he'll be at the hospital.

He's just left to go there.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I truly hope all has gone/is going well. Anesthetists are some of the most capable Drs I know when they're dealing with emergencies, if that can give you any crumb of comfort.
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I will not send my luck, as I do not want your husband to spontaneously combust, but know that I will be praying for you as hard as I can. /hugs

if you need anything, PM me.
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

It's all done, he's home and fine. His shoulder (where the pacemaker is) hurts him, but apparently nothing that ordinary panadol (tylenol) can't handle.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  spontaneously combust.

Seraph you aren't that bad....

Good to hear your husband is ok though seshat

Comment

Yay! Great news!
                    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I'm sorry I only just now saw this. So glad he's ok. Hoping the soreness goes away for him soon.
                        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Happy to hear your hubby is doing well. I hope the shoulder pain fades quickly and everything with the pacemaker remains nice and smooth. ^_^
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X