This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayer request

I just talked to my mom; she's in the ICU with a blood infection caused by a kidney stone. Infections are hard for her to fight (type 2 diabetes). She's got a central line of antibiotics and at least says she's feeling better. Kidney stones are an ongoing thing for her, but this is the worst for her. Thanks, y'all. At least mytical is home.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I'm glad she is feeling better. I will keep her in my thoughts. *hugs*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

/hugs

Will be praying for her, and for your family.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

<3 It's hard not to worry about her.

Comment

Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

update: She's out of the ICU and in a regular room. She emailed me today that she has one more day, so she's going home tomorrow (Friday) or the next.

Comment

Good to hear! I'll still be keeping her in my thoughts.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Don't know how I missed this, Food Lady, but I'm glad that she's going to be coming home - or is she home by now? How is she doing? *hugs*
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

She got home today.

Comment

Great to hear that she is home ^_^ I will hope that she gets no further infections or complications due to her kidney stones.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

She will have to have them surgically removed as soon as the infection is gone.

Comment

Working...
                        X