This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State quarters..

puts on best smiley face.If anyone has any state quarters that are cluttering up the place,they would be very welcome for my collection...(well collection so far is North Dakota that turned up unexpectedly in my change and New York after my sis lived there for 6 weeks).You can even put one in my Christmas card and you will be blessed mightily. Many thanks...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I have the complete map from the original? run that started in 1999.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I collect them, too! I'm still missing a chunk but I'm heading down to the states in a few weeks so I'm hoping to get some more.

Comment

Did you want any national parks ones? I think there are Guam and Saipan ones too. My SO collects them but if we get extras I'll hold them aside.

Comment

I've completed my state collection, but need to get the other monuments/parks. If anyone needs state quarters, i can raid the piggy bank and keep my eyes open if you toss me a shopping list.
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

My shopping list...anything from A-Alabama to Y-Yosemite
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
            X