This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Game] In the future...

In this game, we talk about what we think should happen in the future! It's best to start your topic with "In the future". I'll start:

In the future, we won't have to deal with physical assaults from SC's; we'll only have to deal with virtual assaults from their online avatars.
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

In the future, SCs will be forced to work at the job they complained about for 6 months.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

In the future, corp. execs will be forced to work on the front lines to see what their decisions will do in the short and long term.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Fools! In the future, I will destroy you all! (Ask me how!)
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

In the future, IDs won't be required, as a person's vital information will be on a surgically implanted chip, or somehow scanned on to them, so that bartenders and bouncers will merely have to wave an instrument of some sort and will be able to determine all the person's vitals.

"Really, Timmy? You're gonna try to order a beer from me? When you and I both know that you are only 19, and still I've at home with your mother?"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

In the future, those at the counter who takes too long to read the fast food menus will be picked up by a crane and be unceremoniously dropped at the end of the line.
            cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

In the future, software programmers will be required to work as a front-line user for at least a year before writing software for that industry.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

In the future, we will have no delusions, as evidenced by this thread.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Screw that. As long as they have alcohol, I'll have delusions, thank you very much!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

In the future, anyone with less than a year behind the wheel will be disqualified from holding a position in dispatch - and anyone with less than 10 years OTR driving will be banned from creating regulations which affect truckers (HOS, etc.).
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

In the future, I'll be paid (more) for setting cars on fire. :P

Comment

In the future, all a****** managers will be forced to work half the week either on the sales floor or at the food counter with their employees.

Better yet, in the future, all a******* managers will find themselves demoted to "the cashier/cash register clerk who has to deal with ALL of the SC's!"
                        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

In the future the twelve or less item register will only ring up 12 items, so the sc will have to take the rest of their cart full of groceries to the end of the line to play again.
                          Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
                            In the future the twelve or less item register will only ring up 12 items, so the sc will have to take the rest of their cart full of groceries to the end of the line to play again.
                            Or impose an automatic surcharge of $1 for the first additional item, $2 for the second, $3 for the third, etc. Note that this is for the additional item in question, not a running total of the surcharge for that many (i.e. 3 additional items will incur a $6 surcharge ($1+$2+$3), not a $3 surcharge.

Since all transactions will be electronic (i.e. no cash), the system will be able to merge them if the customer tries to split them to avoid the surcharge - all transactions at the same store within 24 hours of the most recent express lane transaction that incurred a surcharge will be treated as a single transaction. The surcharge could easily be bigger than the grocery bill.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

In the future, a customer will call you to complain that his 3D printer is broken and therefore he can't print your design for a flower vase... That he downloaded for free off the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X