Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medical clinic you probably should avoid.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical clinic you probably should avoid.

On my way into the office today, and I ended up having to take a different route then I normally do, due to the city's tendency of storing orange barrels on the city streets in the summer time. While I was driving I saw a medial clinic that was advertising 'Affordable Health Care" on it's sign. Then I noticed that they had a hearse parked in front of the clinic.
    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Definitely not a good sign.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Hey, if you're dead, you don't need to worry about how affordable it is.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Meh, people go to the clinic when they're sick - sick people die - eventually every clinic, GP surgery, minor injuries unit will have a dead 'un. If however the clinic has the local undertaker on speed dial then it may be time to switch
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          Meh, people go to the clinic when they're sick - sick people die - eventually every clinic, GP surgery, minor injuries unit will have a dead 'un. If however the clinic has the local undertaker on speed dial then it may be time to switch
          And if they have one that sleeps there, so they can be there 24 hours a day..definitely time to switch.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
            sick people die - eventually every clinic, GP surgery, minor injuries unit will have a dead 'un.
            Just so long as it happens when I'm not on shift, we'll be good.
            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
            X