Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did NOT know they did THAT flight path!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did NOT know they did THAT flight path!

So currently looking at flights for Sydney. (I've booked a one-day round trip for paperwork)

Among the options (Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin and Tiger), there is also the option of rex airways. Now rex only provide REGIONAL flights.

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PROVIDING METROPOLITAN FLIGHTS?!

Also on a bizarre note...

What is with so many flights having weird stopovers? Some of them leave at like 6am Adelaide and then do like a 4-hour stopover at another airport before getting to Sydney at 2pm. YOU CAN'T EXPERIENCE MELBOURNE IN FOUR HOURS!!!! (which is where the majority of the stopovers are)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

It takes two hours to get to Melbourne from the airport sometimes, so by the time you get there, you're heading back again

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      like a 4-hour stopover at another airport before getting to Sydney at 2pm.
      The majority of longer (>1h) layovers are to coordinate gating at the final destination, or to accumulate feeders at the layover site. Be nice if it was for our touristy convenience, but sadly, not so.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        The majority of longer (>1h) layovers are to coordinate gating at the final destination, or to accumulate feeders at the layover site. Be nice if it was for our touristy convenience, but sadly, not so.
        It's more likely due to gating, as the majority of those flights are early morning ones.

The direct ones are during the day.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X