This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking For Positive Thoughts

I have been unemployed since 2010, because my recently deceased grandmother, who had advanced dementia & needed 24/7 care.

well, there is a C-store, Flash Foods, that my step-dad stops to get gas/drinks at in the mornings on his way to work. He got to talking to the store manager who mentioned that she was about to let someone go, so he told her about me, about my experience in retail (I pretty much entered the workforce straight after high school)

Sooo, she told him to have me go online, fill out an application & that she would pull my app & pretty much hire me on the spot.

Any tips, suggestions, prayers, good thoughts, good ju-ju, whatever you call it would be great. Since my granny died, money has been extremely tight.

anyone worked for this company before? I'll be honest, working a C-store is not my forte, I've only worked in drug stores & fast food (I ran the photo lab/lab register at the drug store) so this is new for me, though much needed, since I had meds I have to have & they ain't free
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Well, I've never worked for a C-store, but I'll send good ju-ju your way.

Comment

Working...
    X