Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You'll pay! Don't think you won't pay!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll pay! Don't think you won't pay!!!

About three weeks ago, I noticed that my vehicle at work had suddenly sprouted a plant.

Somehow, a tiny little seed must have washed into the body gap between the fender and driver's door, and sometime later, out popped a little sprig of green, about the size of a parsley garnish on your plate at a restaurant.

I left the thing alone, figuring it would soon succumb to the constant wind/rock wash going over it as I drove around town.

Nope, it not only hung on, but continued to look pretty healthy, even might have grown a bit...

I decided to not touch it, just to see how long I could keep it going

I even added a new column to the daily check-in sheet to account for it, "headlights: OK" "turn signals: OK" "Driver's Side Plant: needs water"

Well, the fun ended this week, as it suddenly and inexplicably, wilted and died over the weekend.

Seemed a pretty fast demise, as you'd expect something like that to take a while to slowly peter out and shrivel as it runs out of food/water. Turns out there was a reason for it's rapid demise, it was a HERBICIDE!

Randy admitted to me that when he got weed-killing detail over the weekend, spraying down the lot to kill the greenery that poked up this summer, he decided to kill my plant, just to "piss me off"

How could you? It never did anything to you!

So, after stewing for the afternoon, I decided to not get mad, but get even.

I now have, in my possession, a plastic shopping bag from the local crafts store, containing $40 worth of fake flowers.

Someone's car is about to get re-decorated while he's out on the road.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Quoth Argabarga View Post
    So, after stewing for the afternoon, I decided to not get mad, but get even.

I now have, in my possession, a plastic shopping bag from the local crafts store, containing $40 worth of fake flowers.

Someone's car is about to get re-decorated while he's out on the road.
    Note to self: Pissing off Argabarga = really really REALLY bad idea
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Between this and the Silverado prank, I get the odd feeling this summer's going to close out with a murder charge.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Be sure to save a couple for under the hood, so they pop up cheerfully when it's opened. Should be able to lay em out along the front edge and stay well away from the engine and radiator.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I'm in a strange position with a couple friends of mine. They're all about playing pranks of each other, but it seems they're always enlisting my help. So much so that it feels like I'm the one who's having the war, but none of them prank me. I love it, lol.

There has been suffering, but no permanent harm has been dealt, yet.

There's a prank planned next month, when buddy #1 is going out of town for two weeks.

We're going to sod his car. Grow media matting held on by bungee netting(we might actually just epoxy or use a roofing cap nailer, the car is only worth about scrap value), covered in fast-sprouting fodder seed. If we set it up right when he leaves, there should be a good 6-10" of grass waiting for when he gets home.

Comment

This thread is worthless without pics just sayin
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I guess that's why they call it an auto plant. :-)
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                This thread is worthless without pics just sayin
                Darn right. We need pics!
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                  Between this and the Silverado prank, I get the odd feeling this summer's going to close out with a murder charge.
                  Indeed, these tend to escalate
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Unless He knew what it was and was saving you
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

At times like this, when someone knows that you're planning revenge-- or they think you have a good case for revenge-- one of the best things to do is just put on a beatific smile and act as though you're not mad at all.

Unnerve the hell out of them. Make 'em sweat as they wonder just what you're up to.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Until you actually do it......

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...88059372_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...81879269_n.jpg

I was afraid I wouldn't know what the reaction was until tomorrow, but, one of the other employees saw it and started calling him "Flower Child". He didn't get it at first.... Then someone else said "Sorry about your car" That's when he decided to check it out.....

He took it like a champ, it's up on his own Facebook page too.

Now, I just have to keep alert for the imminent retaliation.
                        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                          At times like this, when someone knows that you're planning revenge-- or they think you have a good case for revenge-- one of the best things to do is just put on a beatific smile and act as though you're not mad at all.

Unnerve the hell out of them. Make 'em sweat as they wonder just what you're up to.
                          Some kid at work who does maintenance kept messing with my chair in my office. He'd set the seatback back all the way and lower it. My solution was to tell everyone else I was going to get him back. He started freaking out over it so badly that it completely stopped.
                          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Ah, the classic head game/psych out.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                              Note to self: Pissing off Argabarga = really really REALLY bad idea
                              Kyle - "Dude - I think it might be best for us to never piss Cartman off again."
                              Stan - "Good call"
                              (from the *ahem* chili episode)
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                              X