This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, this is absurd.

I'll preface this by saying: go away Jester, I don't want to hear it.

I woke up this morning and looked out and saw snow coming down.

SNOW!

FFS! I still had Tomatoes and Herbs out there growing! Goddamnit!
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

The Gods must have dandruff...

"Thirty days hath Septober,
    April, May, Canadian summers.
    All the rest drink peanut butter...
    ... except for Grandmother, she drives a Buick."
    Last edited by dalesys; 09-08-2014, 06:34 PM. Reason: Addsurbidy
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Oh, hell no!
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Well, at least you can still cook and eat the tomatoes that are still green, so it's not a total loss, right?

I've seen snow falling on the 4th of July, in the northern hemisphere. Granted, it didn't stick, but it was coming down.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Augh! Wherever you are, keep it. Don't want it!

Quoth Kittish View Post
          I've seen snow falling on the 4th of July, in the northern hemisphere. Granted, it didn't stick, but it was coming down.
          I saw snow here in late spring or summer once...a truck carrying a big old tanker of liquid nitrogen had crashed and spilled the stuff all over the interstate, and it was enough to locally generate the tiniest of flakes (this was at work less than a mile from the accident).
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

We've had spring snow before, in the south east of England. And yes, before you ask, it sent everyone into a headless chicken panic. XD

I remember it cuz my mum and I had to go to the hospital to visit my granny and we were both shit scared by the time we arrived. I was glad I'd gone, however, as my granny died a few days afterwards and I was glad I'd been able to see her before that.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post

I woke up this morning and looked out and saw snow coming down.

SNOW!

FFS! I still had Tomatoes and Herbs out there growing! Goddamnit!
              Sorry about your garden. I'm a total black thumb myself, but have great respect for those who can succeed with plants.

As for weather, how about we split the difference? I'm tired of this 90+ garbage.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                Augh! Wherever you are, keep it. Don't want it!
                You don't want it? Hell, I don't want it!
                I AM the evil bastard!

Comment

Ewwww....you said the "S" word!!!
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I think I'm in the same area as you! It started last night on my way to work as a light misting rain, got heavier as the night went on and turned to white crap about four this morning and then it started sticking! It's TOO EARLY! This is not fair!

Comment

Damnit! The evil "S" word was mentioned in the forecast. At least they think it'll stay north of the border, so Canada can get it. They can also keep it.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                        Damnit! The evil "S" word was mentioned in the forecast. At least they think it'll stay north of the border, so Canada can get it. They can also keep it.
                        ...screw you.
                        I AM the evil bastard!

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post

Last edited by Jester; 09-10-2014, 04:16 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Very clever. I like the lights of the keys one.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

asshat

EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                              X