Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Peppergirl View Post

PS - since I'm the only Floridian (to my knowledge) participating, I've got FL themed cards this year!
    Does that mean they're shaped like wangs?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Today I came home to cards from KatherineB and bhskittykatt (and Pippin).
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Today: KatherineB, Ironclad Alibi, and Mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad Mike ^_^
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• DGoddess Chardonnay - I almost got the Rudolph stamps

and

Kanalah - cute card
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

• Latest cards are from:

MadMike
            Kanalah
            Ironclad Alibi

Adorable cards. Keep 'em coming, ya'll.

Just got today's mail and had cards come from:

TawnyMyst - lovely handmade card.

KatherineB - nice scenery from Down Under . . . wish I were there now just to see what's there.
            Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 12-13-2014, 02:07 PM.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I can finally get my cards out on Monday. Work has been giving me a stupid schedule and I just haven't had time to get to the post office.
              I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• bhskittykat today
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I got TawnyMyst's pretty card today - and you're welcome.

The rest of my cards will go in the mail on Monday.

Comment

• i've had all my cards ready to go and had some stuff happen but i can't find the email with the address list.

Comment

• Lovely cards arrived today from bhskittykatt and Pippin (thanks for the gorgeous choker!)
                      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• My cards are officially in the mail this morning and klhanson now has the list.

Comment

• Everything should go out today.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• All my cards (except for family but they can wait ) are finally out! Even though there was a line I still got out quick. They had a guy asking people if they were just dropping something off, needed stamps or had questions. One guy was dropping off a change of address card...and forgot to put his address on it.
                            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• Quoth KatherineB View Post
                              Lovely cards arrived today from bhskittykatt and Pippin (thanks for the gorgeous choker!)
                              I too received a card from bhskittykat and Pippin. I though the lovely gift was a bookmark.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Just got around to tallying and putting up the cards I've received. All work and no play make Irv something something.

Oh, and I mailed out my cards this afternoon. U.S. Americans should start getting them by the end of the week; hopefully the cards going abroad will be received by Christmas.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X