Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I meant to post yesterday, but forgot. Our cards are off, we sent them yesterday!!!

Comment

• Received Eriann's card yesterday.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Sunshine View Post
        We are mailing all of ours out tomorrow. Had to wait for a paycheck...
        Same here. Got me stamps!

Now I just gotta finish up. If only I had a day or two coming up soon where I could just stay home and not need to go into the office...Hmmmm...
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
          December 2. :

They should be on their way. I can't understand why they aren't there already.
          From Denmark to the US can take a while. I have had packages from Europe that I swear went by way of Hong Kong.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Mail drop for this week:

Aethian
            Kheldarson
            Peppergirl
            Trixie
            IPF
            lupo pazzesco
            BSE
            Elspeth
            klhanson

Thanks to all!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

• Just got cards from Eireann, ArcticChicken, and DaisyQueen
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I just got cards from MadMike and ArcticChicken. Only 5 to go.

Comment

• Just got cards from Eirann, DaisyQueen, ArcticChicken, and missyred

Comment

• Post-Christmas cheer came from DaisyQueen and Mikkel.

Still waiting on EricKei, Fudgethatkay, missyred, and Kit-Ginevra.

Oh, and only 1 zero still on the tally list.
                    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-27-2014, 03:06 AM. Reason: afterthought
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Have cards in now from Aethian, ArticChicken and Daisy Queen.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Sending most of them out Monday. As for the rest, the envelopes for some seem to have gone missing, and these won't fit in standard/#10 envelopes. Gonna have to improvise >_<

Comment

• think I missed a few while I was out oif town for the holidays, but i have the tally list updated from all the cards I've recieved so far.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I received DaisyQueen's card today.

Comment

• A few observations from today:

Only three more to look forward to.

Wow, there's a lot of glitter in my house.

Irv, that card is rude.

Comment

• Received Mikkel's card today!

Not sure what the front says though...
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X