Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth morgana View Post
    Irv, that card is rude.
    Would you expect anything less?

OT: It's becoming distressingly difficult to find humorous Christmas cards in stores these days.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
      ... these won't fit in standard/#10 envelopes...
      Doesn't BATF classify a spring powered catapult capable of launching more than a Half Pint of glitter to be "an infernal device" not to be Posted?

Dilbia Forever! The Right To Arm Bears
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        Received Mikkel's card today!

Not sure what the front says though...
        I can't remember which card you got, but
        God Jul=Good Christmas
        Glædelig Jul=Merry Chirstmas

If anything else I or Google translate can help. If there are some beings with red hats they are nisser, they are traditional in a Scandinavian Christmas

Comment

• I received a lovely card from missyred and Sunshine today. Only three to go.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post

God Jul=Good Christmas

If anything else I or Google translate can help. If there are some beings with red hats they are nisser, they are traditional in a Scandinavian Christmas
            Very cool

And got missyred's card today
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
              God Jul=Good Christmas

Now I gotta go back and see what your card says...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• There is still one zero on the tally list. I hope someone didn't flake out on us...

Comment

• Got a card from Missyred today.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Got a card from Missyred & Sunshine today.

Comment

• dalesys - operative word there: "OVER"...

All cards done up and addressed and stamped, save for the four with no envelopes. Gonna repurpose some small manila envelopes from the office for those And hopefully, those four will go out along with the others, which WILL hit the post office tomorrow.
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Yay!!! So glad ours are making their way to you

Comment

• All sent out!! *collapses and poofs into a huge cloud of glitter*
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                            All sent out!! *collapses and poofs into a huge cloud of glitter*
                            Dammit, I just vacuumed!

/not really

Comment

• *lol* I got given a roomba for Christmas so that will be a great first test for it!

BTW, I have a sendee I can't identify - who's Heather, Chris and Tristan?
                              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• That would be Kabe and I.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X