Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Dammit, I just vacuumed!

/not really
    Well, what did you think I was waiting for?
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I just received a God Jul card from Mikkel.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        That would be Kabe and I.
        With ya wee sproglet of course!
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post

With ya wee sproglet of course!
          Yep!

If I could afford it, I'd do picture cards for everybody, but I can't even do my full family
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Yep!

If I could afford it, I'd do picture cards for everybody, but I can't even do my full family
            What about a pic on here?
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

That would be Kabe and I.
              Thank you!

I'm still missing quite a few cards on this side of the planet just fyi:

Aethian
              ArcticChicken
              BookstoreEscapee
              DaisyQueen
              Eireann
              EricKei
              Fudgethatkay
              Kanalah
              Peppergirl
              klhanson
              missyred
              taxguykarl
              Last edited by KatherineB; 01-01-2015, 02:31 AM.
              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post

What about a pic on here?
                Maybe tomorrow (my time). Heading to bed now. Happy new year, y'all.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• KatherineB, you haven't received my card? I mailed those right before Christmas. It should have gotten there by now. If you don't receive it in the next few days, would you let me know and I will send another one? Thank you!

Comment

• Got Mikkel's card
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth DaisyQueen View Post
                      KatherineB, you haven't received my card? I mailed those right before Christmas. It should have gotten there by now. If you don't receive it in the next few days, would you let me know and I will send another one? Thank you!
                      Will do! Thanks!
                      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• I think I sent mine mid-Decemberish. Hopefully they're just moving slow.

It seems there is one person who didn't send their cards. I'm sure you know who you are. If you have a good explanation, please share. You can PM me if you like.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Told missyred we need to plan for next year now, so we have the cards, etc ready lol

Comment

• Quoth Sunshine View Post
                            Told missyred we need to plan for next year now, so we have the cards, etc ready lol
                            I probably have a couple years worth of cards still stashed away.

We need a big list next year so I can get rid of them
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I may have more to add-I've been visiting the family since December 19,so you could well be sitting on my mat at home...
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Sunshine View Post
                                Told missyred we need to plan for next year now, so we have the cards, etc ready lol
                                That's what I did today . . . been to Wallyworld and found next year's for 75% off. And I still have some left over from this year, so I'm all set for next year already.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X