This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream phrases of Lore and Legend

This new thread is very much like Workday Phrases of Lore and Legend and Non-Workday Phrases of Lore and Legend

I'm looking for great out of context quotes from our subconscious minds. It can be funny. It can be WTF.

Like the original thread from Raps, just the quote. It's better to leave us wondering what was going on in your head when this happened.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

"It turned into a total Lez-fest!"

Comment

"You do WHAT! to the door?"

Comment

'Master, I can't live this lifestyle any longer. Will you train me to be a Jedi?'
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

No phrases, No words, Just an impending sense of doom. Followed by overflowing Joy. Images flash of death, but no cause can be seen.

This is a recurring dream, but luckily, a rare one (about once every 2-3 months, usually happens when I start to think about how great the world is and how thing are changing for the better).
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

"On second thought, let's pierce it with a 10g needle instead."

Comment

"I need to throw away the breaded chicken. It smells absolutely fowl."

Comment

I blame you for all the weird sh*t my cat eats!

Comment

Well, I don't remember this, but my husband just informed me that it happened.

He sat up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. Next thing he knows, I had appeared right next to his shoulder from the other side of the bed.

Me: Just a minute!
                  Him: What?
                  Me: Just a minute! <pause> I've gotta deal with the cats!
                  Him: Whaaat??
                  Me: I've gotta deal with the cats!

I then rolled over and resumed normal unconscious activities.

Also, we don't have cats and never have.

Comment

Yes! Jesus has been evicted!
                    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

In a sign that I've been watching waaaaaaay too many fire department videos on YouTube, I had a dream recently where I was a fire engine operator. We're at the scene, and I'm standing at the pump panel, trying to find the right discharge gate for the preconnected attack hoseline but I can't find the damn thing! The deputy chief (my uncle in the dream, who in real life actually is a deputy fire chief) came over to see what the problem was.

"Oh that valve is over here" and he leads me around to the OTHER SIDE OF THE TRUCK, opens a storage compartment, and there, way in the back, was the valve to charge the line.

Me: WHY THE FUCK IS THIS VALVE HIDDEN HERE?!?!? THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

Then I woke up.
                      Last edited by Dave1982; 02-09-2015, 12:01 PM.
                      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Latvia makes a lovely cheesecake. *hands over the country on a plate*
                        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Working...
                        X