This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TMNT comics (warning, spoilers)

Not sure if anyone else has been reading these, but the latest issue (#44) was a real doozy. Just to avoid spoiling it, the rest of this post is in spoilertext (white characters) below, highlight to see:

I am truly bummed out by what appears to be the death of Donatello in the latest issue. Granted, it's a comic book, so he could be miraculously revived at a later time, but it was one of the sadder things I've seen in a comic in the longest time. Usually, when we lose a character, we know it's coming (ala Captain America), but I got so used to thinking that the main characters of TMNT were safe that it completely caught me off guard that Donny could lose that fight. And then that final scene...right in the feels.

The question is, where do we go from here? Revenge arc? I mean, Rocksteady and Bebop gotta pay, right? Or do we get a revival arc to try and bring him back?

Either way, I'm sad...he was my favorite of the bunch.

Wharrgarbl.
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
    Wharrgarbl.
    Clearly, seeing what Michael Bay's foul tainted touch did to the franchise in his latest exploitation of the brands of our youth was too much for him.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Heh, thankfully comic has nothing to do with the Bay version. Actually, it's more related to the current Nickelodean series (which is actually very good). More adult oriented though.
      "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
      "What IS fun to fight through?"
      "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
      X