This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Cat Butt Face?

Specifically, is it the face someone makes when a cat brings its tukus too close to their olfactory organs, or someone making a facial expression that looks like a cat's butt?
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

It's when someone gets pissy and basically makes their mouth squeezed in like they ate something sour... thus making their mouth look like a cat butt.

Comment

Something like this:
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
        It's when someone gets pissy and basically makes their mouth squeezed in like they ate something sour... thus making their mouth look like a cat butt.
        I always thought it more like "the face you'd make if you smelled a cat's butt."

Like this:

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

My family (at least on mom's side) always called it lemon face, but no matter what it's called it's the same expression.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

http://media.tumblr.com/70b1c1df65ca...kJN1qinhej.jpg

Comment

Invalid. That's how all cats look.

But then cats look disdainful and disgusted with just about everything, so maybe you're onto something.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X