This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Possible

I just finished watching all 4 seasons of Kim Possible. Just as good as I remembered it.

Word of advice Season 4 episodes are in a strange order. If you watch them in a different order it works better (1, 5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 8, 11-22).

I wish they had more seasons after this but......

On the one hand, I am happy they did not drag the show into the grave.

On the other hand, I could have seen them in college successfully (she has a flying car now, she and Ron would not be that far apart). Maybe working her way through school taking on missions from Global Justice. Ron using his MMP (Mystical Monkey Power) to help save the world, Drakken might go "good" (still as the comedic relief), and a new villain to take Drakken's place (or bump up one of the minor villain's to that spot). Maybe a "made for Disney Channel" movie? I have so many good Script Ideas!!!!

Oh classics, I do miss them.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Continuing the theme, have you heard "Pixeleen" by Steely Dan? Very similar ideas
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

No, is it a book or a website?
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

You know...I probably should have posted this video. It's off their "Everything Must Go" album.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I miss Kim Possible. Shego is one of the COOLEST villains ever!
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
          X