• Quoth dalesys View Post
    In France they dance on Main Street.
    Haha! very good
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
      Haha! very good
      They said little children were supposed to sleep tight...
      That's why I got into the vodka one night...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
        They said little children were supposed to sleep tight...
        That's why I got into the vodka one night...
        "Twisted" - Haven't heard that one for years!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
          File a complaint with the relevant authorities.
          Apparently, someone has. Trampoline is gone, along with the rotting swing set, dead appliances, and some of the junk. Now, if they'd only deal with the shed...and cut the damn grass. But, as long as the grass can't be seen from the street, I doubt they'll cut it.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• I could say some ways to deal with that yourself, but they definitely do not belong here. Or even on Fratching.
            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• A complaint literally thirty seconds old: YOU. ACROSS THE STREET. WHY ARE YOU SETTING OFF *(&^(*&#$^)(^#$&* FIREWORKS!
              Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
              They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

• Every upstairs neighbor ever.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Not really sucky, but it hit 91° today and the ladies across the way are outside at a table in the middle of the courtyard.* Meanwhile, I'm sweating in an air conditioned apartment.

*Actually, that is kind of sucky. They have a porch.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Comic is inaccurate. Needs to show constant moving of furniture and dropping of heavy objects. My upstairs neighbor at my old place played super loud music literally from the instant she slammed in the door. When she moved the next guy was very quiet for 99.9% of the time. The other .1% was when he would randomly drop something and make me jump.
                    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• The comic also doesn't show the bowling alley that every upstairs neighbor of mine has apparently owned.
                      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• There you are out in the courtyard, picking the nits out of her hair again. It's been two years! Haven't you got rid of the lice yet?

Comment

• My sucky neighbor is the teenage guy with his crappy music, not too late but loud and soooo stupid.

Comment

• Even if it isn't late he's still disturbing the peace.

Comment

• Ugh. Will you please stop sending your kids over here to ask us for stuff. If you want to borrow a shovel/eggs/cup of sugar for dear old granny's birthday cake, it's totally fine. Just come over and ask yourself.

And no, your son is not allowed over in my backyard. Frankly, I don't want him around my kid since the last time I let my kid play with your kid (and a couple others), someone threw a bucket at his head. Not to mention your kid is destructive and swears worse than a sailor. Not habits I want my kid learning. He does just fine driving me nuts on his own.
                              I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

• Dude, can you at least get some GOOD weed instead of smoking crap that smells like a combo of skunk and dirty socks? I can't stand the smell of ANY weed but at least if it was better quality, I might not gag.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X