Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A whole trail of glitter across the sky yesterday. Yup KK's has made it....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
      I had every intention of writing out cards today but got distracted by my shiny new vacuum cleaner.

Cards aren't done, but my stairs are clean!
      You wanna come visit me next?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• All my cards went into the mail today.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          You wanna come visit me next?

The house is 4300/4700 square feet (depending on which set of plans you believe). I got the stairs and the middle floor done yesterday. I still have the first and third floors to go.

I did, however, get all my cards in the mail this morning. Yay!
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
            The house is 4300/4700 square feet (depending on which set of plans you believe). I got the stairs and the middle floor done yesterday. I still have the first and third floors to go.

I did, however, get all my cards in the mail this morning. Yay!
            Mine's only like, 800. And I don't have stairs. Easy!

Comment

• I received a lovely red and gold card from Kiwi today.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                EricKei...I know you had to back out, but I suggest you up your glitter game next year. KuariKaydrith is here to compete!
                Challenge...Accepted!
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Well I've poohed the screwch somehow and can't find the list.
                  Meeeeoooow.....
                  Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
                    Well I've poohed the screwch somehow and can't find the list.
                    I sended it to you.

Comment

• Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
                      Well I've poohed the screwch...
                      A bare of very little brain?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                        Challenge...Accepted!
                        *starts plotting for the 2016 Christmas Card Exchange*

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Ha!

Quoth EricKei View Post
                          Challenge...Accepted!
                          Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                          *starts plotting for the 2016 Christmas Card Exchange*

*starts saving for a better vacuum cleaner*

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                            I shall bare and all shall see that no part of me,brain or otherwise,is very little

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• *buys more stock in Dyson*
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                                *buys more stock in Dyson*
                                Get a shark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5VD9bNC8Vs

Comment

Working...
                                X