Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine are like Howlers-if you don't open them after a certain amount of time,well....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
      I note that the glitter was pretty restrained

I had to put glitter on the outside. the envelopes weren't excessively sticky.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Today's teeny tiny holiday cheer came from BlaqueKatt.
      oh, come on. this year's were just tiny, the ones two years ago, when I almost couldn't fit a good luck penny in the envelope were teeny!
      Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 12-19-2015, 06:06 PM.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

• Been another busy week and just now opened this week's cards and tallied them up:

Dreamstalker
        MoonCat
        Trixie
        Iradney
        Munchkinmama
        BlaqueKatt and the kitties (now that could be a 60's girl group.)

Now to get those added to the ones already on the doorway this weekend (probably tomorrow after work when I go to get the living room tidied up and vacuumed down.)
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          oh, come on. this year's were just tiny, the ones two years ago, when I almost couldn't fit a good luck penny in the envelope were teeny!
          This is true.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I actually just got around to displaying mine, I've got 17 so far.

I take that back, I found a couple that was misplaced, so I've got 20 and I've tallied them up. I got most of mine mailed off Friday, I'm going to get the test (which are the international ones) off tomorrow.
            Last edited by HappyFun Ball; 12-21-2015, 06:40 AM.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• My cards went out this morning. I guess the first ones will be received Thursday.
              The rest will get there some time before January 31, I hope.

Comment

• Today's card is from HappyFun Ball.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I probably have a bunch waiting for me (housesitting elsewhere but will stop home tomorrow to check). I'm running out of flat surfaces and had to commandeer one of mom's hanging photo displays.

I didn't plan things too well so mine are going out in waves; more are going in the mail tomorrow (hopefully including all of the international ones).
                  Last edited by Dreamstalker; 12-22-2015, 10:58 PM.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• We're currently broke, and will remain so until we both get paid on the 24th. Sorry, but they won't be getting to you guys before Christmas. We'll put them out as soon as we can, though.
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Mine are finally going out tomorrow guys. I'm so sorry.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• That's OK-everyone has until the end of January-means that we get some unexpected New Year ones.

All mine have gathered at Mum's and now I have got to them:

mathnerd,BlaqueKatt's miniscule one,Irv's grinchy one,IronCladAlibi,BookStoreEscapee,Lenore have all arrived.There's another pile to get through too...
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Never worry about your cards being late I enjoy getting them whenever they choose to arrive!

Comment

• I'm in the same boat, Sarlon, so...yeah.

But I'm sure they will get there. (And I'm not worried about late cards getting to me.)

Hope to mail the international ones from the post office today, and the domestic ones hopefully too.
                            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-23-2015, 05:02 PM. Reason: adding things
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Got HappyFunBall's card today.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to tally up my cards yet. But I'm pretty sure I've got all that were sent so far. I love doing this! So cheery!
                                Last edited by Trixie; 12-27-2015, 03:31 PM.
                                I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X