Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the first time in 4 years that I've been doing this exchange, I've put my cards out late.

However TODAY they all went out.....international ones and US ones.

I'll do better next year, I've never been this bad. Normally mine are all out just after thanksgiving. This years finances were a bit tight and I had other issues to take care of. I should have all the cards I've recieved tallied today....my internet was cut off at home so I can only get to them when I'm out somewhere public.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ok got all my cards updated and tallied...

MISSING from the following people...
      • bookstoreescapee
      • dreamstalker
      • kheldarson
      • mikkel
      • parkingwitch
      • rootphoenix
      • tawnymyst
      • iradney
      • mathnerd
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• If I remember to, I plan on tallying up my cards when I get home after work tonight! I've already tallied some, but there are more that I've received since I did that...things kinda got away from me this past week or so!

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
          for the first time in 4 years that I've been doing this exchange, I've put my cards out late.
          Hey, no judgement. I got mine out later than normal too because I have had a fantastically awful year and am dealing with some heavy stuff. Shit happens. I look forward to getting your card!
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• I received a lovely hand crafted cad from TawnyMyst today. Only five more to go, and nine more of mine have to be tallied.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I also received a lovely card from TawnyMyst today. It's not even slightly damp! (Yeah, I've had a lotta rain.)
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yay! My cards are making it! Sorry they were so late this year, life got away from me. I've tallied all the cards I've gotten so far. Thank you everyone!

Comment

• I now have Happy Fun Ball's.

This is not some sort of medical condition....
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I got no holiday cheer today, but if I did it would be slightly damp.

Comment

• Still having problems with sickness.

I wanna buy a new body, this one's nuts.

I've enlisted my mom's assistance with the cards, so that's why you'll see "(my name) and her mom" on the inside.

ETA: Got the international ones out this afternoon! Yay!
                      Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-31-2015, 03:34 AM. Reason: adding update
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        ok got all my cards updated and tallied...

MISSING from the following people...
                        • bookstoreescapee
                        • dreamstalker
                        • kheldarson
                        • mikkel
                        • parkingwitch
                        • rootphoenix
                        • tawnymyst
                        • iradney
                        • mathnerd

*sniffle*

I sent all mine out in one big batch a long while ago. I wonder why yours hasn't arrived yet?
                        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• I got Sarlon's card today.

Comment

• So did I. Mrs. IA loved the inside character, as did I.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Received cards from TawnyMyst and Sarlon this week.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Pretty sure I've got all mine or at least most, if anyone has problems with illness and whatnot I'm not holding it against them. I hope that everyone got mine!
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X