Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Mikkel is apparently the only one with "None" in their address. It's because the state field was left blank; it can be dropped.
    What I came here to say .
    I don't know if I could do anything next year. Perhaps make a dot in the state field?

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
      I don't know if I could do anything next year. Perhaps make a dot in the state field?
      you could try that
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

please don't add the welch to mine i have been divorced for a year.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          please don't add the welch to mine i have been divorced for a year.
          I have de-welched you on my list.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
            I wonder if just putting a space in there would work...then it would still appear blank when it prints.

Funny thing is I don't see that when I look at the address list in the signup tool. It actually is blank. It's just when it gets converted to the pdf that it sneaks in there.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I wonder if just putting a space in there would work...then it would still appear blank when it prints.
              I plan to join as long as I can afford it (the Danish mail are doubling the rates next year because, as they say, nobody use snail mail). Remind me to change the address next year.

Comment

Maybe try doing what I did.I'm in Devon(shire),so I just used DE if it asked for a state field. This could easily work for Denmark too...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                  I plan to join as long as I can afford it (the Danish mail are doubling the rates next year because, as they say, nobody use snail mail). Remind me to change the address next year.

I put a reminder in my instructions document, so I remember to remind you.

Comment

Mine won't open properly
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                      Mine won't open properly
                      Jeez, you're such a trouble maker!

The PDF opens fine for me; PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
                      If that doesn't work I'll put it in excel or word or something.

Comment

• I prefer to think of it as 'customer who keeps you on your toes' :P

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          I prefer to think of it as 'customer who keeps you on your toes' :P
                          There's a reason I don't work retail anymore...

Comment

• I'm planning on buying stamps today while I am out and about I just printed off the address list so I can get to hand-labeling envelopes!

Comment

• Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                              I'm planning on buying stamps today while I am out and about I just printed off the address list so I can get to hand-labeling envelopes!
                              I might do mine by hand this year, too. I just need to dig out the cards (and given the state of my office/library/staging-area-for-when-my-dad-does-projects-in-my-house where the cards are located, "dig" just might be meant to be taken literally).

Maybe I'll stop for stamps on my way home tonight...the PO near work is open 'til 7:00.

Or maybe tomorrow after I drop my car off at the body shop and pick up my rental car and all kinds of fun stuff that happens when you are viciously attacked by a deer in the night.
                              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 11-13-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                                Has the list gone out yet?
                                (In case you were wondering, there is a bit of a buffer built in to the deadlines due to the fact that our members are in various time zones around the globe. So really it technically doesn't do anything until the next day for most of us, though I don't know the specific parameters.)

Comment

Working...
                                X