This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a good laugh at the Gamestop

Al and I were at the Gamestop buying a Wii U (HOLY SHIT we can actually afford stuff like that now (He had worked almost 2 weeks straight, the check was nice)!

We're talking to the clerk and Al mentions wanting a copy of Mario Maker used...the clerk responds like this:

"You're not going to find that, people who get Mario Maker keep Mario Maker."

Many lulz were had.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Mario Maker. Otherwise known as a way to make all your friends HATE you.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

No, that's Mario Party.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

My son is always designing new video game levels on paper. He wants Mario Maker SO BAD. We are hoping Santa might see his way to bringing us a WiiU and Mario Maker for Christmas (but if we do that's the only gift we get from him, as those things are still hella expensive).
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
          No, that's Mario Party.
          Watch The Game Grumps try to play their friend Ross' "Companion Spring" level over the course of five episodes and then tell me it's not "Mario Maker."
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Watch The Game Grumps try to play their friend Ross' "Companion Spring" level over the course of five episodes and then tell me it's not "Mario Maker."
            Game Grumps don't count. They can't find their way out of a paper bag.

Besides, with Mario Party you have to be in the same room.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

AnaKhouri try gohastings.com for a used wiiu system. They are tested before being bought back. They also have refurbished systems.

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
                They also have refurbished systems.
                So does Nintendo. (At least the US site does.)

Comment

Ours was refurbished. We were tempted to buy the pretty Zelda-themed one but it was $30 more. :c
                  Last edited by Tama; 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM.
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Kinda off topic but still game themed I told a friend I was gonna buy a ps3 and he tried his hardest to convince me to get a ps4 so I went to gamestop's website and put a hold on a 40 Gig ps3 along with the sly collection and thieves in time the former of the two i beat
                    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
                    X