This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha ha ha!!!! Funny T-Shirts!

Not sure if it's OK to post links or not, so this is going here for now...

I found a few I might want to buy and/or found amusing.

First one says, "Vote Whig, They couldn't possibly be worse."

Another has the Republican Elephant and Democrat Donkey, and says "Choose the form of the destructor".

One has a silhouette of Daniel from the Karate Kid. It says "The Crane Technique. Failing to save your dork ass since 1984."

That one appears to be sold out, though.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Commercial links are OK in "Check It Out" as long as it's not an affiliate/referral link or any other similar type that could potentially earn you any money.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Commercial links are OK in "Check It Out" as long as it's not an affiliate/referral link or any other similar type that could potentially earn you any money.
      Cool. Thanks for the clarification!
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        What about a youtube video I made? Like not making money, just to show it. Or is that out? sorry to threadjack
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
          What about a youtube video I made? Like not making money, just to show it. Or is that out? sorry to threadjack

If it's your own work, maybe in the art forum at the bottom of the main board index page?
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/index.php
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            If it's your own work, maybe in the art forum at the bottom of the main board index page?
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/index.php
            It is of me playing a rom hack of Super Mario World.
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Guy walked into my bar yesterday with a t-shirt that I loved so much I had to take a picture of it. It read simply, "Sometimes I drink water to confuse my liver."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Yep. Art is fine for that, Roxas, with the same caveats. Just keep in mind that all posts in Art/Literary/Jokes have to be manually approved by a mod, so it may not show up right away. ^_^
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                X