X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 years after this thread was posted

3 years after this thread was posted...

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...=snugglegirl05

She moved out of the apartment complex earlier this year. There were times before this happened that she told him she was moving, but nothing panned out.

My husband and I were talking about her last night. The entire situation was messy, and he wished he had done things differently.

Here was his side of the conversation including some of what happened during the time he was her friend...

She found him on Facebook this year, apologized for her behavior, let him know that she was getting counseling for her issues by going to a Christian counselor, and she let him know that she cannot be a friend of his.

Her dad was a preacher. She was brought up in a religious household. Her mom wants her to date a Christian.

My boyfriend was over at her place one time visiting with her and her mom. She went to get the mail. My boyfriend and her mom started talking. He mentioned to her mom that he was dating someone, me, and the first thing her mom asked my boyfriend was "Is she a Christian?" My boyfriend responded "no". Her response was "well... then... we need to convert her." His response was "that is my job to do." She did not say anything after that.

The following happened after I met my boyfriend's female friend for the first time.

She asked him if the two of us were dating. He said yes. She then said "she is not good enough for you."

Then after that happened...

She would be at his place using the computer or needing his help with something. She would tell him that she needed to use his bathroom. Later on that day after she had left he would go into the bathroom, and he saw a bra on the floor. So he called her to let her know that she left her bra at his place. Her response...

"Oh... I did not know that happened."

He did not believe her.

The same thing happened again several weeks later, but that time she left her underwear on the floor. He called her to let her know that she left her underwear on the bathroom floor. Same response as the first time.

He still did not believe her.

He never told her mom what she was doing. He felt it was up to her to tell her mom.

He wished he would have spent less one-on-one time with her since he only wanted to be her friend.

All these years later, I repeat my belief that this woman suffers from Bovinefecalitis, more commonly referred to as Bullshitism.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
    X