X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always feel like...

Somebody's watching me!

So I found out today I kinda have a stalker.

Remember how I told you about the two girls banging on the glass at a place I was eating to get my attention and wave at me cause thought I was cool and adorable? I'm not on my laptop or I'd link.

Anyway one girl is a classmate ( to be called Tina) the other her friend. I was walking the college of ed building when I heard Tina call out my name and turned around to see her running after me. She asked if we can take a picture together so she can send it her friend. I say sure take a selfie and she sends it off.

She the precedes to tell me her friend is obsessed with how adorable I am (her words) and when ever she sees me in the college of ed is sneaking a picture of me and sending it to her.

I tell her it's a little weird but as long as she isn't following me around campus and trying to figure out where I live ill let it go but if she wants she can actually talk to me I don't bite.

What does concern me is I'm really noticeable on campus. I wear bright or nerdy clothing and silly hats and am well....fat. So if she does start following me I might not notice.
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 12-03-2015, 05:54 AM.

That is a little creepy but keep in mind you only have her word for how her friend is 'obsessed' with you. People are known to exaggerate.

Comment

Digital age crush? I'd place it as weird rather than creepy, with the potential of ick.
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

I meet my stalker. Confirmed the picture taking thing. She is nice energetic and tiny enough that if she decided to kill me and make a me suit i could probably kill her first.

I posed for a picture with her like i was a celebrity at comic-con it was weird.

Comment

Sounds like potentially a new friend? Or at least entertaining acquaintance.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I agree with all the comments. I get looks ('cause I look like I stepped out of the Depression) but no one asks for a picture...yet.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
            X