X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
    I was completely out for the extraction as well
    When I was 11 I had to have some teeth out so I could get braces (not enough room in my jaw for my teeth to straighten out). I spent a little while in their little recovery room, then when I was feeling awake/bored enough to start whining they decided I was okay to go home. While my mom was writing a check at the reception desk, I passed out, grabbed her arm as I fell, and took her down with me. We were about the same height at the time (my mom is maybe 5'1". (I spent another half our or so lying down before they finally let me go home.)

When I had my wisdom teeth out, I was 18 and about 3 inches taller...and my mom made my dad come with us. (Though I was actually fine that time.)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Just make sure to stay away from crunchy foods until the holes close completely. You could get a piece of popcorn or something stuck in there and get a nasty infection. Also make sure you do your irritation.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I went to see the dentist for the after surgery appointment in the middle of last week, said everything looks good and is healing/closing nicely. I should be able to start eating popcorn again in a couple of days, as one side is completely closed and the other side is almost there.
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
        X