This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic news

An ex-girlfriend of mine, who I've not seen or spoken to in a long time, was recently killed.

The last time I saw her was at a picnic a couple years after we split. It was one of my few chances to meet this guy, and he refused to even look or speak to me, let alone shake my hand. Classy guy, really. I mean, she left me for him, not the other way around.

It turns out that she was murdered by this same guy, who was now her husband. There's no vindication on my part, just sadness. Even in the worst of my pain, after we split, I would never have wished something like this on her. Regardless of our relationship, she was good people.

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

My condolences.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Wow! I am so sorry for your loss.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

That's awful, I'm so sorry!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

*many hugs*

That's absolutely terrible.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Oh, that's just horrible. Sometimes you meet someone and you know there's something wrong (the husband).
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Seems she learned too late that bad guys are, in fact, bad.

I'm very sorry for your loss.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

So sorry for your loss

Comment

Working...
                  X