This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyyyyyyy?

When I went over to my parents place, I happened to mention I hoped I didn't get sick. The kids are typhoid Mary's. x_x Dad cheerfully mentioned that he'd just recovered from a nasty cold but oh, he's definitely not infections!

Yeah right. I'm sick as hell now and so is one of my sister's. The other sister is the one who gave it to dad. God, I hope I don't have to book off tomorrow, it's eight hours of double time...

edit...2 hours later:

Wearing three sweaters, drinking endless cups of tea, showering constantly and oh god my throat is killing me and my sinuses HURT... someone kill me please.
    Last edited by EricKei; 12-28-2015, 10:44 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Sounds like Christmas '97 when my family played pass the virus. Who will be next to catch that flu.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

*hugs Aria* *hands you lots of soup*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Hehe, thanks!

I went to the walk in clinic and it's actually bacterial in nature... after the first day it turned into a sore throat so bad, it felt like someone was shoving a knife in there every time I swallowed. But no coughing at all. So now I'm on antibiotics and it's a thousand times better.

Comment

Working...
        X