X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fishing Scam

It's so laughable.

ATTENTION SIR

I was hired to kill you by the Taliban/AQ/a secret government organization. I have all the information on your daily activities that I need to kill you at any time. However, I recently became aware of your humanitarian activities and know that you are a good person at heart. If you send me 10,000 USD I will spare your life.

I have all the information needed to implicate my employer in the plot to assassinate you recorded on tape. If you send me 1500.00 USD I will send you the tape. If you find the information on the tape useful you can send me the remaining 8,500.00. You can use the information on the tape to retaliate against my employer or you can go to the police with it.

Please be aware that my boys are watching you all the time. If you do not respond quickly I will be forced to carry out the contract despite my reservations.

Mohamed Killer

OMG that's the best one yet!

There is a similar scam going around but this is the first time I've seen them give it a racial/religious bent. What idiots.

Sadly, some people will probably fall for it.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm going to post it with my thoughts, just for kicks, because this can be fun..

ATTENTION SIR (I am many things, but a SIR I am not.)

I was hired to kill you by the Taliban/AQ/a secret government organization.(Make up your mind, you can only be one) I have all the information on your daily activities that I need to kill you at any time. However, I recently became aware of your humanitarian activities(Giving burgers to random homeless dudes will spare my life? Really?) and know that you are a good person at heart. If you send me 10,000 USD I will spare your life.(Because after you spare my life you'll get ALL KINDS of work. I mean for the paltry sum of $10k you'll give up your career? ALL BECAUSE I GIVE BURGERS TO HOMELESS!?)

I have all the information needed to implicate my employer in the plot to assassinate you recorded on tape.(Uh huh, You won't be implicated at ALL!) If you send me 1500.00 USD I will send you the tape. If you find the information on the tape useful you can send me the remaining 8,500.00. You can use the information on the tape to retaliate against my employer or you can go to the police with it.(I'm willing to bet there is no tape, or it's so generic it's useless. I think you'd be happy to get the $1.5k and then see just how dumb I am and try for the rest of the $10k. Because if I go that far I must really be hooked!)

Please be aware that my boys are watching you all the time. If you do not respond quickly I will be forced to carry out the contract despite my reservations.(If you get $10k a hit, your boys are working for peanuts.)

Mohamed Killer(Really? Mohamed KILLER?! Sounds like killer of Mohamed's not me. Anyway that's got the be the lamest handle I've EVER HEARD!)

Comment

Maybe he's related to Shelley de Killer.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
          Mohamed Killer(Really? Mohamed KILLER?! Sounds like killer of Mohamed's not me. Anyway that's got the be the lamest handle I've EVER HEARD!)
          Sure I'll send it right to you whats the addr?
          ah i got it-

HVP block D cell 45
          PSC 1005, Box 25
          FPO , AE 09593-0001

AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
          X