This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haz a house!

Over the last three months,since the landlord gave us notice as the place is going to be used as a building site,I have viewed at least 2 dozen places,inquired about over 50 if not 100,and been told I'd be suitable for half a dozen,only to be missed out at the last minute.
    I have to be out of here with my kit by 4pm today.I got a place at 8pm last night. Lovely lady,turns out she's involved with the same church.
    Prayers have been going up every week for this.I think someone up there must have decided to give me a place just to shut everyone up.
    I am very grateful indeed-God provides,in his own time,even if that timing is right till the last minute.
    I am now going to collapse in a heap somewhere...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I hope it's a nice, comfortable house and you're happy there for a long time.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I can imagine the utter relief you felt!

May you be happy there for as long as you choose to stay.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
      X