This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother just asked his girlfriend to marry him

And she said YES! He's been planning it for a while and he finally just asked her, he was gonna do it tomorrow but with the snowstorm coming he did it today. I think today was better anyway because her birthday is tomorrow, I couldn't be happier for him. My little brother is getting married!
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Congratulations to both of them!
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Yay!!! How cool!!

Comment

After the dinner and proposal they brought out some chocolate cake for both of them. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/a...hp?albumid=202 the pictures are in an album I just added today on my member page.
        Last edited by Zellie Crescent; 01-23-2016, 01:58 PM.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Yay! *happydances in their honor*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

So cool. My little bro is a perpetual bachelor.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

UPDATE! He says he wants the wedding to be in August, as in THIS August. He is absolutely serious about it, so I'm saving up for a wedding now instead of a trip to Florida. Mom and dad want him to wait a while to save up some money instead of rushing, I said he's not going to want to wait be cause he almost died a year ago. I get it but it's up to him and Ellen and I have a feeling her parents are gonna pay for most of it anyway.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

Most of the people I've known got married 3-4 months after engagement, so it's doable. What I've heard of is each person making a list of the things s/he thinks are super-important and then the things that aren't so much. One might care a lot about the cake or be like me and say, "Just do homemade cupcakes."
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

He moved back the date to may of next year, he doesn't want anybody to have to scrape together money just to go. He wants people to be able to enjoy themselves.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                  X