This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothering Sunday...

Go and be nice to your mums for a day.Cook her dinner...and then she has the joy of doing the washing up afterwards.Let the kids make breakfast.The burning toast scent and egg-covered kitchen will delight her.

And to my mum who really is a star
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Happy Mother's Day to those across the pond!

Comment

?? why are we celebrating mother's day 2 months early? or wait... is the UK different?

Comment

We've always had it now from mediaeval times when Mothering Sunday meant you returned to your mother church.You guys came along late...as usual... :P
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          ... you returned to your mother church...
          Let us pray like those old Druids, They drank fermented fluids, Running naked through the woods, It's good enough for me. Give me that old time religion...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X