This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm RICH!!!!!

No really I am.See,I've just been sorting through my emails for the last couple of months and I have been awarded-

*$200 million compensation for scam victims from the UN/World Bank/Bank of Africa/Government of Benin/Government of Nigeria/Interpol

*$12 million from Exxon
    *$850,000 from ECOWAS
    *$15.5 million from the Bank of Africa
    *$950,000,a laptop and iPhone from the United Nations
    *$10,000 per day for life from the United Bank of Africa,sent by Western Union

*$1.5 million from a reverend in Paraguay for my services-I am asked to contact 'my secretary.His name is Jenny'

*$7.5 million to find a partner in China from the mission leader 'Rev.Father Mike Dike'

*$4.5 million from the President of Benin,which will be put into a box and FedExed to me.

*$10 million to found an orphanage

*$15.3 million from two Ministers for Petroleum in Nigeria,one from their will and the other to invest in petroleum research in my country.

*$1.5 million from EuroLotteries winners

*$50 million as a prize in a lottery run by the FBI Anti-Terrorist Unit & the Ugandan High Commission.

*$18.5 million from Saddam Hussain's Swiss bank account.

*$10 million that was left in metal boxes at LA and JFK airports

*$1.5 million couriered in by Mr.Eric George Diplomat

*$32.3 million and £50 million left by clients or in parents'investment funds.

*$46.6 million from orphans or dying parents in the Ivory Coast

*$2.5 million from a dying woman called Marie,who signs herself Terry,for which I have to contact her barrister,Brett Weiner

*$13.4 million from inheritances in my favour

*$5.5 million to travel to the US to deal in equine suntan lotion(!)

*$45 million from 'The Honorable John Doe',a Liberian who picked my name from Google Yellow Pages

and...'I am Gloria C.Mackenzie,the Powerball winner and I wish to donate $2 million to you'(entire message)

So the bank balance should be looking healthy then.Nothing suspicious at all there...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post

*$1.5 million from a reverend in Paraguay for my services-I am asked to contact 'my secretary.His name is Jenny'
    I believe she can be reached at 867-5309.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm jealous! I only get the occasional dying widow of a former government big shot who wants to use the millions he left her to help the less fortunate and is willing to give me 20-50% of the money...
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        I believe she can be reached at 867-5309.
        If Jenny isn't there, try 634-5789.

Or one of the ones listed here.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
        X