This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Kitty Mews . . .

Apparently, these little feline "parasites" are contagious this season . . . we now have 6 little ones as of last night (was originally 7 but I found one didn't make it this morning. -()

Enjoy the first pics (what I could snap of them) of Gidget and babies.

*attempts to attach pics . . . getting error message*

Well, I was going to post the pics but we still have a few bugs with the server transfer apparently. I'll get those posted soon.

As far as the 6 go: 4 are gray and two are gray/orange/white like Gidget. I think the suspect pool is narrowed to two.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 03-21-2016, 11:41 PM. Reason: Able to upload pics
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

That first picture is absolutely adorbs. Mama looks so happy.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

It certainly is getting into Kitten Season! A friend of mine just got her first litter of fosters, and we're seeing the first few of the massive wave show up at the shelter...
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

That first pic is just pure momma love. Post it all over the internet and watch everyone dissolve into gooey little puddles.
        Last edited by Aria; 03-25-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
          That first pic is just pure momma love. Pure it all over the internet and watch everyone dissolve into gooey little puddles.
          Just what I was thinking. Her arm around her babies, a content smile on her face...everybody say, "AWWW!"
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Awwwww.....I wants one. I cannot haz, but I wants one!!!!

Comment

OMG I waaant one
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I NEED TO SNUGGLE THEM.
                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                X