This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man

It is well documented that when my BFF gets given steroids, she goes into psychosis. She remembers being depressed and thinking going shopping would cheer her up. She remembers picking up a shirt.

She remembers nothing after that.

Then the police are at her door giving her a ticket for shoplifting, telling her the store wants to press charges.

She called the store and talked to the manager. Apologized said that she wasn't in her right mind due to medications and she'd be happy to pay for the shirt and any damages that may have occurred.

She's waiting to hear back from him.

Ouch. I hope the manager is understanding and is willing/able to work with her.

And I hope she rememebers to tell any doctor that she sees that steroids are right out.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Sometimes there's no getting around taking steroids, but for the most part she avoids them.

Comment

Would it help to get something in writing from her doctor, maybe? To confirm that steroids are known to affect her in this kind of way?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

It might, I'm assuming she's gathering documentation

Comment

Working...
          X