X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, not a kitten, but....

Hey, look what I found last week!

My kid count is up to four girls, and Hubby and I think we're done there.
    Attached Files
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Squee-worthy is always welcome, regardless of species!

You and your husband make lovely kids.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Yay!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

on the new addition!

All of your daughters are lovely.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

There's four jewels, right there. Beautiful!
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

I had no clue my second-oldest was doing that little "squee" face in the background of the photo, either. I was a bit busy making sure the oldest didn't drop her baby sister.
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"

Comment

So when do you believe hubby will be growing his uterus in the sea of estrogen he's living in now? :P
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Probably not going to happen anytime soon. My dad is still uterus-free after 30+ years of being pretty much the only guy in the house.

Comment

My poor dad was surrounded by estrogen...the only other male growing up was our outside dog. He's still outnumbered, but at least the male dog is inside now

Comment

Working...
                  X