This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had someone sitting here by me

I need someone to hug me tight and tell me it will all be ok. But I am home alone. As I said in an update to my post on the kittens, One has fallen ill, We don't know what is wrong so all it seems I can do is cry and hope she gets better. We took her to a vet and even they couldn't guess what was wrong. I just wanna stop the world and get off for a month.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

*hugs and pats gently* It will all be as it should be.
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

Comment

I'm sorry, I wish I could be there for you! I hope everything works out well but whatever happens, we're here to listen.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

That's the problem with cat illnesses; often symptoms are so vague they could be caused by something mild or something fatal. I've been having a similar situation with my cat and strange symptoms that could be a variety of things. Good luck with your kitten!
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Thought I should post an update. Kitteh is resting and getting her medicine (even if she doesn't want it :P) and from what mom said she ate off mommy cat today.

Comment

Yay for good news! *hugs darkroxas45* Prayers for the little one, her furry family, and you. <3
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Furbabies have a way of working into ones heart..and often give so much and ask so little. *hugs* Sorry I missed this thread until now. I am glad the little one seems to be on the road to recovery. One of our future feline overlords should be lording over their domain.. not feeling ill.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Well kitty made a recovery and is well but now I get to be sad again as my aunt is sick and won't make it unless a diety themself wants to come down and perform a miracle

Comment

*hugs darkroxas45* <3 Will be praying.
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                  X