Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do these help and at the same time not help....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do these help and at the same time not help....

It seems whenever I am feeling sad or down and just want to be lost and unreachable to the outside world, I listen to sad slow songs like "Lilium", "The Leaving song", Slipped away, and Tears of an angel. They help get rid of some but at the same time make me wanna slip further away from life.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

One would think that listening to sad song would accent to feelings. It seems that instead, it accelerates it and helps get past it. However, not everyone responds the same.

Hope you can work your way out of your funk.

And that said, I'll leave you with these words of wisdom:

Funny thing, but you can sing it with a cry in your voice
    And before you know, it get to feeling good
    You simply got no choice
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

*hugs darkroxas45*

I don't really have an answer, but you are loved and important. <3
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I used to listen to angry songs when I was depressed. It seemed to help for a little while. "Anger" by Downset was a favorite...
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
        X