This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Chill

So I'm heading out for a little R and R in TN. Time for some shine, BBQ and maybe some time at the range with the gang. (Not in that order) lol

For all that are stuck NOT having fun I will have some in your name.

Take care and see you all in a week.

:::End Trans:::

Quoth Crai View Post
    Time for some shine, ...
    Sun or moon?
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      Sun or moon?
      I do believe the answer is both!

Comment

Im back. and yes I got a little too much of Both lol.

Had a great time though. 7 of us went up to the range Sunday, Seems we may have spooked some of the other shooters as between the 7 of us we had 26 Fire arms. One asked what countries we were about to invade. I spent over a Thousand rounds easy. But everything is sighted in, had an RSO buddy train the GF on her little pea shooter. Good lesson never teach someone your related to, married to, or dating. I learned that a while back so I just stood back. She did good too.

We finished the last of our Popcorn Sutton shine. To bad he is no longer with us so no more, he had made the best. We have a buddy that whips up a small batch once in a while but nothing is like old popcorn's. Had 2 BBQ,s over the weekend, showed the GF the home town and sites, hit a few farmers markets, nothing like fresh corn from the farmers market. Then Monday drove back home. Now its back to the old grind stone. Hope you all had a fun long weekend, and raised a glass for those that didn't come back.

Comment

Sounds like fun =) . Discovered a Webley folding trigger 320 that was in desperate need of cleaning and did so over the weekend and need to run a couple hundred rounds through it to educate my hand. Also discovered 2 new steel targets to haul out to the farm for the shooting range. Got an ammo can loaded and ready to take with me to decide which of my brothers collection to keep, and I know I am giving 3 or 4 weapons to his bestie Chris [we have all been buddies for about 45 or so years]

And all new toys - my brother has 3 very nice pellet guns, and I get to mess around with them next time I am out at the farm ... I have never had a pellet gun before, but Rob [husband] did and he says Danny picked well. I miss my m/91-30 PEM and will be replacing it after I sell a couple of Danny's collection off to the gunsmith here in town.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

The GF's 380 was having some issues, I'm going to have to break it down and see whats up. It wouldn't eject properly and kept stove piping. Her 9 was good and short of one or two high shots she was in the black 90% of the time. We sighted in her dads AR-15. He has a CQB set up on his but no range to site in the reflex scope.

I finally got a chance to shoot my new Sig 1911 (45) Single stack. I burned through 200 rounds, oh that was sweet.

Practiced with my Gen2 Glock for another 200 plus rounds. I carry that one on a daily basis.

Then shot my new 38 Special. Its got a sexy bluing on it and no kick for me. Light Trigger Double Action.

Then I sighted in my AR-15. I bought a new scope for it, it comes with an additional CQB scope on top of the Rifle scope. I dropped that off. If you mean me harm and are that close I have other things lol. Added a bi pod to it now I can hammer in Nails at a great distance. Any one want help raising a barn? lol

Funny Story: One of the guys out with us says "Hay a buddy of mine gave me a bunch of ammo, he said it was Environmentally friendly wants me to test it out" So he shoots off 5 or 6 rounds and then Exclaims something is wrong with it. So we all walk over and take a look at the GREEN tip ammo.... LMAO!!

The only way that Ammo is Environmentally friendly is if your using it to clean a hostile environment of armored personal.

Thoes that don't know the Green tip is the Armor Piercing rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X