X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should peeved...

... because I am peeved!

So I went with my mother to get a storage unit, since she is going to be teaching in Chandler she is moving and since I would be homeless if not for her giving me a roof during the summer, I am moving too.

At the beginning of the little chore she tells me she handed me the 'now hiring' flyer from a grocery store because she figured I could apply for it or another job and stay up in mesa all June if I got it and only come down to Sierra Vista once or twice to pack my stuff. I responded with 'maybe after we move I can but before is not an option'. She asked me why and I explained 'we both know you can't handle packing up any of my stuff and if I got a job we would have no choice but to have you do it for me'. She dismissed me and said 'oh we would figure something out if you got hired'.

And I went from bothered to pissed in 2 seconds flat.

Why? I don't have a car and my license is suspended. Use figuring it out would be me finding out my schedule, telling my mom I have xyz days off but need to be back with enough time for unloading before I go back to work on w so she has to come up to mesa on v or the night and be ok with leaving right when I get off. She will agree and then 2 days later decide that no she won't want to leave v night we can leave y morning so she can go out to dinner with nana. I'll agree because I have to pack my stuff even though I cuts my packing time by 12 hours.

Then they day we leave we won't leave until like 10 or 11, noon if she is really slow. Then we will get there around 5 and I'll start packing and she'll whine that she doesn't want to make trips to start loading up the car or say oh I thought we where going to be bringing back x not your stuff. Just pack your stuff and we'll move it with the large final haul.

Then I'll spend the rest of the night and the next day try to cram 3 weeks of packing into 48 hours and hours when I ask when we want to leave the next day she'll say oh I though you didn't have to be back until w. And I'll say yes but you want my help unloading and if we don't leave tomorrow we'll have to leave very early on w and I won't be able to help you. She'll say let's just leave early w morning.

And we then leave an hour later than I'm comfortable as the leave time is just a suggestion feel rushed and panicked that I'll be late for the 3 hour drive and then get there either an oh weren't we going to unload before you go to work or wait until I drag myself home after a long day and get a 'after you dinner and rest let's go unload as she has not unloaded anything at all since I was at work.

And I say that because the likelihood of my time off in a crappy summer job matching up with meimei or the boy's is minimal.

I knew instantly that I would break down under the stress of that situation and simply said 'what ever we figured out, you know we would never actually do it's to which my mom said 'uh huh right'.

We then have a very annoying encounter with a jackass and a gate and as we were heading back, and I knew I needed some time sans human contact to feel like talking to people again my mom says 'i hate it when your like this one little thing gets you frustrated and everything out of your mouth is peevish or sarcastic' to which my annoyance level doubled as I know she is referring to the gate annoyance and not her dismissal of my concerns and reservations of getting a seasonal job before we move.

When we got back I went in my room to lay down, type this and just be away from humans.

That's really frustrating. *offers hugs*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I'm peeved just reading that!

Comment

Working...
      X