This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wild Butterfly Appears!

I had the best time at the zoo today! Because this randomly happened, not at the butterfly conservatory, but near the play area!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	2033676

Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	2033677

BOOYAH!

At first I thought your tattoo was a butterfly and almost laughed at the irony, then I realized it was a flower, which is almost as funny.

As a side note, I have an almost identical tattoo on my left calf, except it's bigger and in shades of blue.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Heh... in addition to the tattoo, my shirt that day was orange, you can see it a bit in the second picture. I color matched that butterfly perfectly!

Comment

Isn't it wonderful when something like that happens? It's like you're being allowed a tiny share of their life.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Aria used Charm.

It was super effective!

Comment

When I was about 5 years old, my family went on a nature walk. I had a bright read canvas sun hat. A hummingbird tried (unsuccessfully, of course) to get nectar from one of the ventilation eyelets.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I've had butterflies land on me, but only in butterfly exhibits at zoos.

I made the mistake of wearing a multi-colored tie-dye t-shirt to an arboretum once. Every bee in the place thought I was some big exotic flower that they just had to pollinate! It was funny the first few times, but after a while, very unnerving. They didn't come all at once, and I didn't get stung, but there were a few uncomfortable moments when a couple of them tried to crawl into my ears.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow, that is so cool!
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                X