This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a new phone!

I finally have a smartphone! It's a Samsung, and I can now do everything that most people take for granted, after years having a crappy phone. I also bit the bullet and got a contract after finding out that it cost less to have one rather than stay on pay as you go.

Do not ask me what it is; I don't remember. XD Just that it's a brand new Samsung.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Are you playing Pokemon Go yet?

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
      Are you playing Pokemon Go yet?
      SAVE YOURSELF LANCE DON'T START POKEMON GO!!! SAVE YOURSELF
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
        SAVE YOURSELF LANCE DON'T START POKEMON GO!!! SAVE YOURSELF
        I don't have that kind of time . . . speaking of Pokemon Go, one of my vendor reps just installed it on his Galaxy S6 and while his trainee was in the back room w/me checking in the delivery, he was outside chasing another Pokemon.

Besides, I can catch more cats just by opening a bag of ranch Doritos while hanging out online w/the laptop on my bed than chasing them through the house like their mother does.

Congrats on the new phone Lace. . . I just upgraded mine in April to the new Galaxy s7 Edge (the gold one) and I love it to death. And I have a 64 GB memory card in mine, so transferring pics is easier (as well as my music collection, which is still on iTunes on my Toshiba laptop.)

And the screen looks glossy to me as well. The colors really pop on screen - especially on my game like Cookie Jam, Sugar Smash, et al.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Haha no. XD I have enough games going on the laptop without playing games on the phone, too.

My camera is ten times better, I can upload photos to Facebook and I also get unlimited texts and 1000 minutes of free calls.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

The reason I don't have a smartphone is simple, I don't do social media and I'm not a cam whore. When I get one it will be for reliability and GPS. My current phone started to hate text messages after 6 months and started going black (I.e. dying) during them.

Comment

I've got a smart phone so I can surf the web at work, hit Reddit, Tumblr, and check email. Of course I hate contracts and hate astronomical prices, so I've gone with cheap Chinese stuff. Currently I'm carrying a Cubote Note S which I'll give a guarded thumbs up to. If I didn't live in the US I'd like score it a bit higher.

(Hmm, I think the ad service has gone screwy, I'm getting an ad in Spanish here for Home Depot when I only speak two languages, English and bad English)
              Seph
              Taur10
              "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

I'm Facebooking with random crap a lot more and uploading photos, but my main reason for the phone was the sweet deal that came with it.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

A heads-up for those of you who bought Samsung S7 series phones (one commenter has one, OP has an unknown Samsung), some of them have bad batteries, and are being recalled. If you have an S7, check whether it's one of the affected phones, and if it is, get it repaired/replaced. You definitely don't want to own an incendiary bomb.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

It's not that one; it had too big a screen for me. Wow, dodged a bullet there. O_o
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                      ... Wow, dodged a bullet there. O_o
                      ... pocket incendiary there.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                      X