X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup....seems legit.

Good news at last-

The Economic and Financial Crime Commission has caught a large number of scammers,frauds and con artists in various West African countries.In some of the documents they found were details of payments I should have received but didn't-in total there was $68 million of missing money that should have been paid out. All I have to claim my rightful money is pass them my details-so they confirm I am the genuine beneficiary and not a scammer,and then the money will be paid by Western Union to me.

Glad to see they've finally cracked that crime ring and everything is now above suspicion and squeaky clean
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Once you're in the money, remember all the little people, won't you?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

'....take a step back and see the little people,they may be young but they're the ones that make the big people big'
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
      X